Apply online GST
About Goods and Services Tax (GST)
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) the biggest reform in India’s indirect tax structure since the economy began to be opened up 25 years ago, at last looks set to become reality. It basically seeks to amends the Constitution to empower both the Centre and the states to levy GST. The proposed GST would subsume various central (Excise Duty, Additional Excise Duty, service tax, Countervailing or Additional Customs Duty, Special Additional Duty of Customs, etc.), as well as state-level indirect taxes (VAT/sales tax, purchase tax, entertainment tax, luxury tax, octroi, entry tax, etc).
Rate of GST
The fixing of rates by GST council marks a crucial milestones towards the single tax that will replace various states and central levies.The gst slabs are 4%,12%,18%, and 28%.The fifth rate for gold and precious metals, which was earlier proposed at 4%, will be decided later but is likely to be lower.
Apply On GST
- Central Excise Duty
- Excise Duty under the Medical and Toilet preparation (Excise Duty) Act, 1955
- Additional Excise Duty
- Special Additional Custom Duty
- Additional Custom Duty commonly Known as countervailing Duty
- Central Surcharges and cesses that relates to supply of goods and service Tax
- Value Added Tax/ Sales Tax
- Entertainment Tax excluding such Taxes levied by Local Bodies
- Taxes on Lotteries , Betting & Gamling
- Central Sales Taxes
- Octrai And Entry Tax, Purchase tax & Luxury Tax
- Statel Surcharges and cesses that relates to supply of goods and service Tax
for GST Registration
Private Limited Company
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
• Is digital signature certificate must in GST registration apply?
• Yes digital signature certificate is must when apply GST registration.