Limited Liability Partnership Company Registration
Complete all process with in 10 days.
Limited Liability Partnership Registration
Limited Liability Partnership
LLP registration in India is governed under The LLP Act,2008. It is regulated by MCA (Ministry of corporate affairs). LLP is registered with the ROC (Registrar of Companies). An application to register LLP has to be made online at the e-filing system or you can apply for LLP registration with us to get it done easily. We will take care of your entire application process.
for Pvt. Ltd. Company Registration
Director Pan Card
Director Identity Proof
Director Adress Proof
Registered office address Proof
No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the owner
5 Simple Steps
to LLP Registration
Advantages & Benefits
Why to Register LLP
Separate Legal Entity
Audit not required
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- It is a separate legal entity with perpetual succession.
- Every limited liability partnership shall have either the words “limited liability partnership” or “LLP” as the last words of its name.
- A minimum of two Designated Partners will be required and there will not be any limit to the maximum number of partners.
- Every Designated Partner would be required to obtain a “Director’s Identification Number” (DIN).
- Low cost of Formation of LLP.
- It is easy to register an LLP due to lesser technical formalities and legal complexities.
- No requirement of audit of the LLP upto a certain limit, hence it is easier to maintain LLP.
- There is no minimum authorized capital requirement for an LLP.
- There is no restriction on the maximum number of partners.
- Individual Partners are not liable for the acts of other partners, unlike a partnership.
- The partners have limited liability and their personal assets are not exposed except in cases of fraud.
- Lesser formalities to maintain statutory records.
- An LLP is governed by the provisions of the LLP Act, 2008 whereas a Partnership is governed by the Partnership Act, 1932.
- Registration of an LLP is compulsory but the registration of a partnership firm is optional.
- A partnership firm does not have a perpetual succession.
- An LLP can purchase immovable property in its own name, unlike a partnership firm, which cannot purchase property in its own name